- Chris Hickman, Chief Security Officer at Keyfactor
- Mike Brown, Chief Technology Officer ISARA
- John Ray, Director of HSM Product Management at Thales
We can agree 2020 was anything but ordinary – but what can we expect in the year ahead? From sleeping dragons to expected crypto-compromises, this panel discussion will cover some of the ways that cryptographic keys and digital certificates will be used (and misused) in 2021 and beyond.
In this webinar, you’ll hear directly from those at the forefront of cryptography as they share insights on:
- How IoT & DevOps are testing the limits of PKI
- The impact of shorter SSL/TLS certificate lifecycles
- Emerging code-signing and SSH-based attacks
- The threat of Impending root CA expirations
Originally presented at the 2020 Keyfactor Critical Trust Virtual Summit.